Dear user, we wish to inform you that your personal data will be used by Lepore Mare Spa in full compliance with the fundamental principles pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of (EU) Regulation 679/2016.
- HOLDER OF DATA TREATMENT
The company Lepore Mare S.p.a., based in Fasano (BR) -72015, at Via Dell’Agricoltura n. 22/24, acts as the data controller of the personal data of the “interested parties”, collected on this website through “contact forms” and “email”, and transmitted to the same company for the purposes referred to in point 3) of the this information. The data controller can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the tel. 080/4428111-fax 080/4428133.
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Lepore Mare S.p.a. processes the personal data provided by the interested party through “contact forms” and “email” for the purpose of evaluating the interested party’s candidacy for job positions and for all purposes connected and connected to this operation.
- PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
The data subject’s data will be processed by Lepore Mare S.p.a., as data controller, for the following purposes:
- a) Processing of personal data in order to provide the information requested by the interested party;
- b) Data processing for any necessary activity, including investigative, for the evaluation of any employment;
- c) For administrative, accounting and statistical purposes;
d) Processing of personal data for commercial purposes (including the periodic sending of newsletters);
e) Data processing to request information from public bodies (INPS, Territorial Labour Directorate, Tax Offices, etc.);
- f) For any inquiries with the judicial authorities;
g) To fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority in force in the field of work and otherwise;
h) for the performance of any activity functional to the stipulation of the employment contract and its execution, including the activities necessary for accounting purposes;
- i) to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with the interested party;
- j) For carrying out all the practices required by current labour regulations;
- k) For the fulfillment of all legal and contractual obligations, related to the request of the interested party;
- l) For any operation deemed necessary to proceed with any recruitment;
- m) For any request to be forwarded to the labour consultant and the accountant in order to evaluate the advisability of hiring and signing an employment contract.
- PROCESSING METHOD
The processing of the data subject’s personal data is carried out in Italy and abroad by means of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic devices suitable for ensuring security, confidentiality and avoiding unauthorized access. Specifically, these operations consist in the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The personal data of the interested party are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The owner arranges for the use of adequate security measures in order to preserve confidentiality, the integrity and availability of the data subject’s personal data and imposes similar security measures on third parties and managers. Furthermore, in addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of subjects involved in the corporate organization of Lepore Mare Spa, or external subjects who have a collaborative relationship and who, in any case, are connected with the aforementioned owner and with the companies associated with the Lepore Mare Spa group.
- PROVISION OF DATA AND REFUSAL
The provision of personal data through “contact form” and “email” for the purposes referred to in point 3), is mandatory and any refusal by the interested party to provide their personal data could make it impossible to the Data Controller to proceed with the operations for which the interested party has provided them. The optional sending of personal data to the e-mail addresses on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, in order to respond to requests, as well as the acquisition of any other personal data sent by e-mail.
- COMMUNICATION AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the interested party may be made accessible and communicated for the purposes referred to in point 3) or, in any case, for contractual and marketing purposes:
- a) to employees and collaborators, subordinates or not, of the owner, also in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
b) to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of thetreatment;
c) to subjects who perform services connected and functional to the management of the existing contractual relationship or to be stipulated with the owner;
- d) to providers of assistance services, tax and legal advice, including debt collection companies;
- e) to IT or archiving service providers,
- f) to printing and mailing companies;
g) to companies of the group to which Lepore Mare S.p.a is a part;
h) to banks, insurance companies and factoring companies;
i) to supervisory and control authorities;
j) to regional and provincial bodies, as well as to all public administration bodies, including INPS and the territorial management of labor;k) to competent authorities, including judicial and administrative authorities of all kinds;
l) to internal and external collaborators of the owner;
- m) to labor consultants, accountants and subjects who process data in execution of specific legal and non-legal obligations;
- n) to all subjects whose communication is necessary and functional for the purposes referred to in point 3), as well as for any administrative, accounting and related obligations to the interested party;
o) companies and subjects “affiliated” and “connected” with the owner.
p) funds or takings including private assistance and social security
r) business organizations linked to the owner;
s) to an investigation company.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure. Furthermore, the data may be communicated to the accountant and to the labor consultant of the owner who will proceed with the accounting obligations, administered and provided for by the law on labour, as well as the simulation of employment contracts between the owner and the interested party and to any operation necessary for the purpose of evaluating the candidate’s candidacy for a job position.
7) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The data may be freely transferred outside the national territory to countries located in the European Union, but they could also be transferred outside the European Union. Any transfer of the data of the interested party to countries located outside the European Union will take place, in any case, in compliance with the appropriate and appropriate guarantees for the purposes of the transfer itself pursuant to the applicable legislation and in particular Article 44 of the Privacy Code and articles 45 and 46 of the Privacy Regulation. The interested party will have the right to obtain a copy of the data held abroad and to obtain information about the place where such data are stored by making an express request to the owner at the addresses indicated in the epigraph of this information.
8) DATA STORAGE (ART. 13, COMMA 2, GDPR)
The data collected for the purposes referred to in point 3) are kept for the period necessary to carry out the operations for which they were collected and requested by the interested party and, in any case, for the legal term imposed by tax and accounting regulations for the conservation of the same, that is 10 years. More generally, the personal data of the interested party will be kept as long as they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected. In any case, personal data will be stored, after the operations requested by the interested party, for the fulfillment of any legal obligation that remains even after such request. The data are stored in paper, telematic and computerized archives and kept at the headquarters of Lepore Mare S.p.a.. The paper archives are characterized by locked cabinets and accessible only to the owner or a person appointed by him. The computer and electronic archives are equipped with access passwords in the exclusive possession of the data controller or a person delegated to access by him. More generally, the data are kept and controlled by adopting suitable preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized treatment and different from the purposes for which the treatment is carried out.
9) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (ART. 15 E SS. GDPR)
The interested party has the right to:
- a) Obtain confirmation of the existence or lack of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- b) Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data;b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- c) Obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- d) To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- e) Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in art.16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition),f) Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it). The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by email to email@example.com/vecchiosito, or by registered letter with return receipt at the headquarters of Lepore Mare S.p.a. in Fasano (BR) -72015, at Via Dell’Agricoltura n. 22/24.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
They are small text files sent from a site to the visitor of the same and then sent back to the site to be read by the server, and allows the collection of some information on the use that the visitor makes of a given site (how many and which pages he visited, how much time spent on the site, from which channel did they access site etc.). This information is stored on the computer hard disk or on any device used by the user to access the Internet.
Cookies allow the use or operation of the site or some of its features, in summary they allow you to: store preferences (language, font size, color, etc.), avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit (example login data) or manage the shopping cart of an e-commerce, analyze the use that the user makes of the services and content provided by the site, view content such as videos, maps, etc., allow the sharing of site content on social networks network, serve personalized advertisements to users to make an advertising campaign more effective.
COOKIES CAN BE VARIOUS TYPES
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are divided into 2 categories based on their duration:
- temporary (or session) have no expiration date and are removed at the end of the session or when the browser is closed.
• persistent cookies have a predefined expiration date and therefore remain on the user’s computer even after the session is terminated or the browser is closed so that they can be read by the site visited on the next visit.
These cookies are necessary to view the site correctly and will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings of his browser (with the risk of blocking some features of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form on the use that the user makes of the site in order to improve its use and content. These cookies are considered technical if they are installed by the site manager himself and not by a third party. If analytical cookies are installed on the user’s terminal from a different site via the one the user is visiting, then we speak of THIRD PARTY COOKIES, an example is GOOGLE ANALITYCS.
With THIRD PARTY COOKIES In addition to analytical cookies, we also imply those that are used to operate software such as social sharing buttons inserted on a site or other software such as the implementation of videos or maps.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
COOKIES USED BY LEPOREMARE.COM
In particolar, the following external cookies are installed on this site:
– Facebook social plug-in
– Facebook monitoring and optimization
– Google Analytics statistical analysis of data in anonymous form
– Google Adwords online publicity
– Google AdExchange remarketing
– Google Maps display of the geographical coordinates of our office
Cookies for which consent is required: all cookies other than the technical ones mentioned above are installed or activated only following the consent given by the user the first time they visit the site. This consent is tracked on the occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed. Cookie management
Leporemare.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent can also be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways: – Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
– By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
– By clicking on the banner asking for your consent Blocking cookies by any method may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Google Analytics can collect and analyze information on usage behavior anonymously. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it try to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. For more information, please refer to the link below: www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES THROUGH YOUR BROWSER
Safari iOS (dispositivi mobile)
Visit the page www.youronlinechoices.eu.
External links and third party cookies
Lepore Mare Spa reserves the right to modify the contents of the Site and of this page at any time and without prior notice. The user agrees to be bound by any such future revisions and therefore undertakes to periodically visit the Site to be informed of any changes.